Unique silver golf ball markers
Golf ball markers, hand made from a vintage silver and hand stamped will a bee stamp.
This is a One of a Kind golf ball marker because it's made from a vintage silver tray. No two markers are the same.
What a great gift for your boss, boyfriend, brother, Uncle, Dad or Grandpa because they would appreciate a new tie tack instead of another pair of socks;)
GB Marker M171
2.5 cm (1") diameter
-vintage silver plated copper
- this golf ball marker has some fun minute marks from a former life as a tray
If you have any questions, please send me a message.
The Heirloom Collection is jewellery designed and crafted by Vera. Reuse, Recycle, Reduce are very important to her and therefore she sources vintage silver plated holloware and flatware to make unique jewellery. Other jewellery is made from reclaimed copper, used materials and items. Very little new material is used is Vera's Heirloom Collection.
All original jewellery designs, photos, images and text
© Copyright Vera Tempelmans Plat All rights reserved
MEASURE YOUR FINGER for Knitting/crochet rings
- measure around the tip of your index finger (just under the nail bed)
- wrap a 1 cm (1/4") wide length of paper around your finger allow for the size of your knuckle
- with a pen, mark the point, on the paper, where the end meets
- place the length of paper on a ruler and measure it
- add the measurement when you order this ring and I will custom make a yarn guide ring for you
- if you do not include the ring size you want, I will send you a US/Cdn 4.5 size ring that fits most average fingers
- this knitting/crochet ring is gently adjustable
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me upon receipt of your order. I will only accept returns up to 10 days after delivery.
NOTE: Refunds DO NOT include original shipping and handling fee paid by the purchaser on the listed items(s).
Returning an item, YOU pay for the postage. Refunds, for the price of the item only, are paid after the the item is received in original condition by It's Vera.
NOTE: Earrings are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned for a refund.
NOTE: Custom items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned for a refund.
Returned items must be unused and carefully packaged. For your protection, when shipping the package, please be sure that the returns are packaged securely in a sturdy box or padded envelope. Packages must have a delivery confirmation number to enable detailed tracking information as It's Vera is not responsible for return items lost in the mail. When shipping, please ‘insure’ your packages for the retail value of the jewellery.
YOUR PURCHASE will be SHIPPED to the ADDRESS you provide.
PLEASE CHECK that YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT.
Message me if your order is a gift and to be sent to another address in your country.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING in Canada
- via Canada Post surface or Canada Post Airmail, Regular shipping or Expedited Delivery (optional at Check Out) usually 5-10 business days. TRACKING is optional at Check Out.
- via ChitChats/USPS: Delivery varies, usually 6-14 business days depending on the USPS routing. TRACKING is included. Your tracking number will be sent to your email address once the label is printed.
CHECK THE USA TRACKING https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
It's Vera is NOT responsible for any packages that are undelivered in the event of incorrect shipping information on the customer's on line account invoice.
*It's Vera is NOT responsible for lost packages and/or customs and duty charges that are incurred by this service. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Shipping labels are copied or printed directly from your information.
Packages returned to It's Vera, by fault of the customer, will be reshipped only after the customer has paid additional shipping charges.
IS IT A GIFT?
I will gladly ship a gift to a different address and even add a note for you. Just add the correct shipping name and address before you Check Out.