Custom Wide Band Knitting Crochet Tension Guide Ring
All over the world crafters have been raving about ItsVera Tension Rings. It ensures that your stitches are consistent and your tension remains even, making your knitting or crochet project look more professional. This ring is a must-have for anyone who loves to knit or crochet with multiple yarns, and it's perfect for beginners and experts alike. With its unique and stylish design, this tension guide ring is not only functional but also a beautiful addition to your knitting or crochet toolkit as it's handcrafted from a mid-century silver tray.
WHY YOU NEED A CROCHET OR KNITTING TENSION RING BY VERA
Original 1-3 loop knitting/crochet tension rings ©Vera Tempelmans Plat
- original knitting tension ring design by Vera
- featured in many USA, UK, and Australian knitting magazines
- hand-fabricated with eco-friendly vintage silverware, copper or sterling silver
- loop is slightly open to slip the yarn in and out easily
- yarn guide ring can be worn on the left or right hand
- no more blisters on fingers- no more yarn burns
- keep yarn in place for faster knitting or crocheting
- helps with consistent yarn tension
- helps to yarn craft with arthritic finger and tendonitis
- sustainably sourced materials
- ItsVera knitting and crochet tension rings are ONLY sold directly to you by ItsVera
***MEASURE YOUR FINGER before you ORDER***
- measure around the tip of your index finger (just under the nail bed or where the yarn goes over your finger)
- wrap a 1 cm (1/4") wide length of paper around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle
- with a pen, mark the point on the paper, where the end meets
- place the length of paper on a ruler and measure it
- add the measurement to your ring order and I will custom make a yarn guide ring for you
- knitting crochet ring is gently adjustable
* send me a message if you want larger loops on the ring.
- if you do not include the ring size, I will send you a US/CDN 4.5 size ring that fits most average fingers
- add the ring size on the order form when you Check Out.
- ItsVera knitting tension and crochet tension rings are ONLY sold directly from Vera to you
Recent review, "This is a truly beautiful ring, and it makes stranded knitting so much easier! Vera was super responsive, and shipped very promptly."
CHECK THE TENSION RING VIDEOS:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C1AhQaOOn95/ knitting pink yarn
https://www.instagram.com/p/ConlqURPX7o/ crochet white yarn
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqTH_goN-5X/ crochet chenille purple/pink yarn
Check the great YouTube video from one of my wonderful customers, thanks Mei.
VERA'S RINGS ARE SEEN IN:
Good Housekeeping, Knitscene Winter, Knit Wear, eKnit, Home and Garden Knitting, Simply Knitting, Knitsy
All original jewellery designs, photos, images and text © Copyright Vera Tempelmans Plat All rights reserved
MEASURE YOUR FINGER for Knitting/crochet rings
- measure around the tip of your index finger (just under the nail bed)
- wrap a 1 cm (1/4") wide length of paper around your finger allow for the size of your knuckle
- with a pen, mark the point, on the paper, where the end meets
- place the length of paper on a ruler and measure it
- add the measurement when you order this ring and I will custom make a yarn guide ring for you
- if you do not include the ring size you want, I will send you a US/Cdn 4.5 size ring that fits most average fingers
- this knitting/crochet ring is gently adjustable
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me upon receipt of your order. I will only accept returns up to 10 days after delivery.
NOTE: Refunds DO NOT include original shipping and handling fee paid by the purchaser on the listed items(s).
Returning an item, YOU pay for the postage. Refunds, for the price of the item only, are paid after the the item is received in original condition by It's Vera.
NOTE: Earrings are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned for a refund.
NOTE: Custom items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned for a refund.
Returned items must be unused and carefully packaged. For your protection, when shipping the package, please be sure that the returns are packaged securely in a sturdy box or padded envelope. Packages must have a delivery confirmation number to enable detailed tracking information as It's Vera is not responsible for return items lost in the mail. When shipping, please ‘insure’ your packages for the retail value of the jewellery.
YOUR PURCHASE will be SHIPPED to the ADDRESS you provide.
PLEASE CHECK that YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT.
Message me if your order is a gift and to be sent to another address in your country.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING in Canada
- via Canada Post surface or Canada Post Airmail, Regular shipping or Expedited Delivery (optional at Check Out) usually 5-10 business days. TRACKING is optional at Check Out.
- via ChitChats/USPS: Delivery varies, usually 6-14 business days depending on the USPS routing. TRACKING is included. Your tracking number will be sent to your email address once the label is printed.
CHECK THE USA TRACKING https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
It's Vera is NOT responsible for any packages that are undelivered in the event of incorrect shipping information on the customer's on line account invoice.
*It's Vera is NOT responsible for lost packages and/or customs and duty charges that are incurred by this service. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Shipping labels are copied or printed directly from your information.
Packages returned to It's Vera, by fault of the customer, will be reshipped only after the customer has paid additional shipping charges.
IS IT A GIFT?
I will gladly ship a gift to a different address and even add a note for you. Just add the correct shipping name and address before you Check Out.